EULA - End User License Agreement
SPC Plugins' Morphilter VST plugin licence.
The Morphilter is issued as shareware, i.e. try-before-you-buy software. The following is a list of conditions under which the Morphilter may be used:
1) The demo version of the Morphilter (MorphilterDemo.dll) may be freely distributed, in the form of the complete original zip file (containing Morphilter.dll, Morphilter Manual.pdf and Morphilter License.txt(this document)).
2) The demo version of the Morphilter may be freely evaluated for as long as is desired. You are encouraged to contact SPC Plugins technical support at: email@example.com if you encounter any problems with the Morphilter demo.
3) This license grants you permission to use the Morphilter, providing you have paid the fee of $10.00 USD (Or whatever amount is in force at the time of purchase) to SPC Plugins.
4) You may make as many copies of the Morphilter as you wish to providing they are exclusively for your own personal use on ONE computer.
5) You are NOT allowed to sell, give away or distribute copies of the Morphilter to any third parties for any reason.
6) You are NOT allowed to alter, disassemble or recompile the Morphilter for any reason.
7) SPC Plugins is NOT responsible for damage to (without limitation) your computer, monitor speakers, studio equipment or your hearing resulting from use (or misuse) of the Morphilter.
This document copyright (c) 2010 SPC Plugins.